For Our Vendors:
Vendors are required to register all their workers but are not required to pay a registration fee other than the space fee. Each 10 X 10 vendor space costs $200 and includes two adults: the registrant and a First Mate. For each additional space rented, two additional crew are included. Children under 18 are free but must be registered so a badge can be produced.
- Vendors are not required to pay a registration fee unless they wish to also have a boat display.
- To specify how many vendor spaces are desired, click on the panel on the form for vendor information. Choose the number of spaces desired in the drop down box. The vendor fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- All vendors must sell nautical themed merchandise.
- For any questions concerning vendor spaces contact Bill Hancock at 248-909-2228.
- Registration for the 2024 Boat Festival is scheduled to open January 2024.
- The show site address is 123 South Joanna Ave, Tavares Florida 32778. GPS coordinates are 28.48.043N—–81.43.655W
- We advertise and sell tickets for our show based on three days; all day Friday, Saturday and until noon on Sunday.
- Thursday is our set up day and YOU MUST SET UP ON THURSDAY.
- We will allow you to drive in on Thursday, set up and remove your vehicle.
Set Up and Other Information:
- Flea Market vendors will not be allowed to go in and out of the site on a daily basis. If you work out of your vehicle, you can leave it on site for the duration of the show.
- There will be limited vehicle access to the Flea Market on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday prior to 8am.
- The Flea Market area has new concrete. If you use a tent, you CANNOT drive tent pegs into the concrete.
- Our show ends Sunday at noon (weather permitting)