For Our Vendors:
- You must pre-register for this event. Please use the on-line registration on the Sunnyland website.
- You can receive a paper registration form by calling Bill or Kathleen Root at 352-324-6010.
- All vendors must sell nautical themed merchandise
- Sites are 10 X 10 concrete
- Call Don Jochum at 772-834-3669 for more information.
- The show site address is 123 South Joanna Ave, Tavares Florida 32778. GPS coordinates are 28.48.043N—–81.43.655W
- We advertise and sell tickets for our show based on three days; all day Friday, Saturday and until noon on Sunday.
- Thursday is our set up day and YOU MUST SET UP ON THURSDAY MARCH 22ND.
- We will allow you to drive in on Thursday, set up and remove your vehicle.
Set Up and Other Information:
- Flea Market vendors will not be allowed to go in and out of the site on a daily basis. If you work out of your vehicle, you can leave it on site for the duration of the show.
- There will be limited vehicle access to the Flea Market on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday prior to 8am.
- The Flea Market area has new concrete. If you use a tent, you CANNOT drive tent pegs into the concrete.
- Our show ends Sunday at noon (weather permitting)