Welcome To The
38th Annual Sunnyland Antique and Classic Boat Festival
March 22nd – 24th Lake Dora, Tavares, Florida
The Annual Sunnyland Boat Festival on Lake Dora is the largest Antique and Classic boating events on the East Coast. This year’s show will be packed full of action and events located along the expanded Wooten Park Waterfront. We will have a beach band on Friday to provide live music throughout the show day and evening events. Back for a second year we will feature the FESTIVAL OF SPEED, with a display of up to 60 antique and classic cars along with some modern supercars to complement our beautiful boats. You won’t want to miss these exciting events we have planned. Visit our show site for a list of events.
- The show begins Friday at 8:00AM and ends on Sunday, at Noon – weather permitting. Ticket prices are $10.00 for the weekend. Sea Tow Members! Show your card and get buy one get one free!
- The show site address is 123 South Joanna Ave, Tavares Florida 32778. GPS coordinates are 28.48.043N—–81.43.655W
- Parking is available at the City of Tavares Parking Garage, located 2 blocks from the show site.
- The City of Tavares welcomes leashed pets to events.
- In addition to the Boat Show, there are Seaplane rides available – For more information go to the City of Tavares web site Click Here or for the City of Tavares Chamber website Click Here
- Food and beverages are available for purchase at the show.
- Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance of the show.
THANKS TO OUR GOLD SPONSORS